Hardwood Floors Cleaning, Wood Floor Refinishing & Installation in Falls Church VA – 1-888-777-8905
Z.M Carpet & Hardwood Floors cleaning falls church trains all its service personnel for the expert use of the most modern technological equipment and the finest cleaning and spot-removing agents on the market. Z.M Carpet & Hardwood Floors polishing in falls church employs the most trusted staff who have been expertly trained to handle all your carpet cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Drapery Cleaning Windows Cleaning, tiles and grout Cleaning, Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Wood Floors Refinishing, Wood Floor Installation, maintenance if requirements.
We are proud of our Fire Damage, Flooding Damage, Water Damage Restoration and Repair services in Falls Church VA ,which removes at least some the gloom you feel after suffering such disasters.
Let us remove the hassle of house cleaning when you move into or out of a home. We make moving a little easier for you and your family.
Commercial Services – When you allow Z.M Carpet & Hardwood Floors in Falls Church VA to professionally service the cleanliness of your store on a regular basis your clients’ satisfaction is a guaranteed fact. Get ahead of your competitors, who don’t know any better…
Our word is our bond and we are committed to your satisfaction.
Z.M Carpet & Hardwood Floors in Falls Church VA removes pollen – dust mites – allergens – fungus – bacteria and improves indoor air quality. We use only cleaning agents that are safe for children, pets, and allergy sufferers.
Our services include: pet odor and pest control, wax and gum and other stubborn stains removal, and mildew treatment with ecology in mind.
Contact Z.M Carpet & Hardwood Floor in Falls Church VA, at 1-888-777-8905 for a free estimate for all your:
* Wall-to-wall carpet
* Area Rug
* Window Cleaning
* Upholstery Cleaing
* Tile and grout
* Refinishing wood floors
* Air duct
* Automobile interior
* Cleaning and treatment requirements: Water, flood and fire damage restoration
Our expert services include the following state of the art technology:
- Dry steam or hot-water treatment – Frees the dirt particles and suctioning them up as the cleaning solvent is applied.
- Various shampoo applications – Gently flushing out even the most stubborn soil with soft, fresh and fragrant shampoos.
- A combination of the Dry steam or hot-water treatment and the Various shampoo applications.
- Foam cleaning using various types of foam – Makes it possible to vacuum out the dirt after the foam that has loosened it has dried.
- Bonnet (special pad) cleaning – Used on special delicate carpets when shrinkage or color running could be a problem.
- Use of absorbent dry compounds – Once again for use on delicate and special carpets to prevent over wetting, color loss and shrinkage.